I want to live in a beautiful place with clean water and air, where every person has the opportunity to pursue their dreams and to give back to the world.
I have been on the Lakewood City Council since 2013. I am licensed to practice law in Colorado and have extensive experience developing government policy. My priorities are preserving the natural world and giving people of all ages the opportunity to pursue what inspires them. This is what has guided me during my time on City Council and it is why I am running for the State House.
In order to be effective I thoroughly research issues, spend time thinking them through, and work collaboratively with staff, other councilors, and the community.
I want to live in a State where every person has the opportunity to pursue their dreams, where:
2) all hard working people can afford a home, and
3) seniors have the option of staying in their homes for as long as they choose.
1) our cars and homes are fueled by locally made clean energy,
2) there are safe, lovely walking and biking paths, and
3) the water is swimmable and the air is breathable.
I am running for the State House because I believe that together we can protect the natural world and provide everyone opportunities. One of my favorite quotes is, “The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason for hope.” Let’s be that together.